At Myrtle Beach Roofing, we know that you rely on your roof to protect everything in and around the house. If it starts leaking, there's nothing worse than worrying every day about whether or not today will be when something bad happens because of how wet carpets get from dripping water through them at night time before bedtime gets totally ruined by lack thereof as well as other issues such as structural damage (not fun!).
Myrtle Beach's most reliable team for residential roofs has been providing quality service for over 30 years' worth of experience under our belt now!
The Myrtle Beach Roofing team is pleased to work on all types of residential roof installations including metal, cedar shake and tile roofs. We have in-depth experience with diverse clients so that you can trust us when it comes time for installation or repair!
When is the time for a Replacement?
When properly installed, a roof can last for decades. However, they are not immune to the ravages of time and weather which may cause them damage over their expected lifespan causing shorter lifetimes than were originally forecasted in installation contracts with homeowners.
Myrtle Beach Roofing will carefully evaluate your current shingle/shingle being used on this part of our service territory before recommending if replacement is necessary or just substitution.
5 Easy Steps for what to expect with a Roof Replacement
The process can vary somewhat depending on the type of roof and the home.
- Inspection - The first step in a replacement is having your existing roof inspected. This will allow you to know the problem areas and measure your current roof to provide an accurate price for a new roof.
- Tear-Off/Repairs - After approval, we will work with the homeowner to set up a convenient schedule. We will begin with removing the existing roof, damaged drip edging, and flashing. We will then proceed to repair and install new plywood sheathing (if necessary).
- Prep work - We will prep the roof with necessary components to avoid future leaks, such as new metal drip edging, flashing, and new roofing paper.
- Install - Now, we will install the new roof material that you have chosen. Then we will implement our best practices over the past 30 years, ensuring that not only building codes are met, but you have the most protection and most extended life out of your new roof.
- Clean Up - This step is the most common for roofing companies to ignore or cut corners. We will make sure your property is cleaned thoroughly, removing all debris from the job. Then we will walk through and answer any remaining questions or concerns you may have with your roof.
Call Us Today!
You'll be able to enjoy your beautiful home all year round when it's time for a replacement. Myrtle Beach Roofing is here with superior service and quality workmanship! We proudly provide high-quality commercial & residential roofs in the Grand Strand, including North Myrtle Beach, Surfside, Conway, Murrells Inlet, and Pawleys Island. Contact us today by filling out this form or giving one of our experts a call to get started on providing quotes that will meet every need!